商用英文:演说与报告(4) | 大紀元
大紀元
商用英文:演说与报告(4)
刘鸿晖、林秀璟
2010-01-0408:20 中港台时间|2025-09-2101:59 更新
人气 133

当展开一个新主题的说法如下:

o Next, the distribution networks will cover the following topics.
(配销网络将会是接下来的主题。)

o Now, we will be looking at how this relates to profit-making.
(现在让我们看一下这和赚取利润之间的关系。)

单字解析

transition (n) 转变、过渡
There is a successful transition to the new information technology system in this company.
(这家公司转换到新的资讯系统很成功。)

profit-making (ph.) 营利的、有利可图
How does a company turn inventions into profit-making assets?
(一家公司如何将创意发明转为可以营利的资产呢?)

强调重点与结论的说法如下:

o I'd like to end by emphasizing these main points.
= I'd like to end with a summary of the main points.
(我想以强调这些重点做演说结束。)

o That finishes off my presentation.
(以上就是我的演讲内容。)

o Does anyone have any question?
(有人要提问吗?)

o Comments or questions are welcomed.
(欢迎评论或提问。)

o I hope you found the talk informative.
(我希望你们觉得这个演讲对你们有用。)

o Thank you very much for listening.
(非常感谢聆听。)

如果你是听众,听不清楚演讲者的演说内容时,问法如下:

o Excuse me, could you explain how this project is done?
(不好意思,能否请你解释这方案如何完成?)

o Excuse me, could you just go over the statement again?
(不好意思,能否请再解释一次该声明?)

o Would you mind briefly clarifying how to complete this plan?
(能否请你简单阐明如何完成这项计划?)

o Would you please explain this process?
(能否请你解释这个流程?)

o Sorry to interrupt, but I didn't quite understand when you mentioned the second argument.
(抱歉打扰,我不是很清楚你描述的第二项论点。)

摘自五南文化事业机构出版《商用英文:最佳商务往来沟通艺术》
(https://www.dajiyuan.com)

相关专题:
如果您有新闻线索或资料给大..;,请进入安全投稿爆料平台
留言
  • ..;保留删除恶意留言的权利,包括低俗、误导或攻击信仰等内容
本网站图文內容归大..;所有, 任何单位及个人未经许可,不得擅自转载使用。
Copyright© 2000 - 2026 The Epoch TimesAssociation Inc.All Rights Reserved.